Author Topic: Somebody found me on facebook....  (Read 1281 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Somebody found me on facebook....
« on: November 15, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »
Ok, so Albuquerque is kinda big, but still in many ways it is just a large town (half a million people, yet feels much smaller)...

Was testing out the Enertia when a motorcyclist in front of me at a light waved me forward...I figured he was somebody who knew some of my friends since he had a "Cars Suck" sticker on his helmet...and that is something only a few people have...anyways, he asks me a few questions, light changes and he rides along beside me for a bit and then I gave the throttle a nice little turn to show him the speed and sound of the bike...I slow back down and he gives a little honk and wave...

next thing I know he mentions the bike on Facebook and my friends assume it was me as I am always talking about electric motorcycles and boom, he says hi...

his second post, after "hey I saw an electric bike", was:

Ron Sena
Nice ride in this morning, I ran into Gavin McCullough on his incredible electric motorcycle, I watched him roll the throttle and watched that bike pull like a slot car,
quick and fast!

thought it was nice comment as the guy is pretty old school, riding a cafe bike with a sticker on it saying, "I love doing the TON."

Gavin

his ride is neither electric nor modern...

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:33:42 PM by Gavin »