General > Victory Empulse

Not charging or turning on

<< < (2/3) > >>

EV promise:
The Anderson connectors are under the 125v fusebox, see image. Not easy to see though. They carry the charger current to the battery. The +ve one passes through the fusebox via the 3 fuses to spread the load. The + - connector behind the headstock at the front of the bike is the "service disconnect" and seperates the upper and lower battery packs for safety, maintenance and storage.

Bvolz:
I was able to check the voltage of the top (big) battery. It seems to have 57v. The lower (smaller) battery has way too much stuff in the way to get at the positive terminal. Still nothing happens when the key is turned to the ON position. Is there maybe a fuse for the ignition switch that I overlooked checking?  Also, there is no response when connected to a charger wether level 1 or 2.

Bvolz:
thanks, i didn't see this until i already spent a bunch of time getting at the negative battery terminal. I will look for these Anderson connectors (behind the fuse box) and let you know what I see!  Thanks again!

Bvolz:
I do not see any black and red anderson connectors on this bike. Is the photo posted from a Victory Empulse?  Perhaps mine have been changed already and are no longer black and red. I don

Leander:
Remove the seat and tank/chargeport cover. Follow the thicker leads (red/black) from the internal charger to the battery. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version