General > Victory Empulse

How many Victory Empulse TT's still alive and well !?!?

(1/3) > >>

Ultratoad:
I bought my Victory Empulse TT new in 2016 from Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose.  As of today, my Empulse TT has 6,263 miles on her clock.  Other than tires, a few accessories and routine maintenance everything is original.  She has never been in the rain or washed with a hose.  Still looks showroom new.   I keep her on a maintenance charge of 50 to 60% and charge to 100% just before my rides.  I only ride in the hills and push the little beast fairly well.  I have had a few fault codes over the years, but never anything that didn't disappear.  Continues to charge to 100% and absolutely no problems to speak of to date.  I guess I'm a lucky guy....  Hope there are more of you out there....

HadesOmega:
You can hear the crickets in here haha.  I had 139 till March of this year.  It had about 8,000 miles on it when she quit on me after charging one night.  Ran great until that night and I miss it a lot.  I recently got a Rav4 Prime SE with the buyback money I got from Polaris and I realize how much the Empulse needed a faster charger because the Rav4 only has a 3.3kw onboard charger much like the Empulse.  At least the battery has a 10 year/150,000 miles warranty on it.  Planning on maybe getting an Energica SS9+ in the future.

siai47:
094 is still alive and well.  Only a little over 1000 miles on it.  Stored in a climate controlled garage at 75 degrees year around at 50% charge.  When It quits, its going into the man cave as "art".  Only operated on dry days and usually short evening rides.  I love the quiet, smooth operation and with the exception of the chain noise--absolutely silent.  Everything looks and operates like new.
No motor leaks, battery cell balance still pretty good.  I have never washed this bike, just dusted it off.  My Zero SRF didn't do well with water so why tempt fate. 

EV promise:
Hi, just a thought but how many Victory Empulse were made? Come to that how many Brammo Empulse are there out there also?
I'm a big fan of my bike and have put nearly 2000mls on it since purchase  November '20. To the future!!!

Ultratoad:
I don't know if there is a definitive answer on Victory Empulse TT numbers by the factory, but I have had several big time shop owners tell me it was less than 300 sold !!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version