General > Victory Empulse

Elcon HK-J 3300KW charger

(1/2) > >>

shayan:
I contacted Elcon TC to get a pre-programmed charger for the Empulse and they got back to me requesting for the following information:

--- Quote ---Please confirm the information below so that we can set the charger accordingly. Please answer  the question below.

Please confirm that is your batteries system are LiFePo4, Lithium ion or lead acid batteries?
--
For LiFePO4 or Lithium,
1)How many cells in series of your batteries system?
--
2)Capacity of cell.
--
3)If possible, let us know the brand of cell and model.
--
4)if any special requirement.
--
--- End quote ---

Can any of you guys help me out with this info?
Also anyone tried these chargers with the Empulse (Victory or Brammo)?

-Shayan

siai47:
A 3300 Kw charger would need a semi to haul it!  As to your questions, and this applies to the Brammo Empulse as the Victory Empulse battery is slightly different.  The battery is a pouch cell design with Li[NiCoMn]O2 chemistry.  The battery is comprised of 28 cell "stacks" of 3.7 nominal voltage 10 AH cells giving you a nominal pack voltage of 103.6.  Stored energy is 9.31 kWh nominal, 10.2 kWh max.  The battery is Brammo model BPM 15/90.  Hope this helps. 

Leander:
Otten will know he made a ~9.1KW system for the brammo empulse.

Mario belgium also has 2 elcon tc charcers on his empulse.

shayan:

--- Quote from: siai47 on July 19, 2019, 08:07:40 AM ---A 3300 Kw charger would need a semi to haul it!  As to your questions, and this applies to the Brammo Empulse as the Victory Empulse battery is slightly different.  The battery is a pouch cell design with Li[NiCoMn]O2 chemistry.  The battery is comprised of 28 cell "stacks" of 3.7 nominal voltage 10 AH cells giving you a nominal pack voltage of 103.6.  Stored energy is 9.31 kWh nominal, 10.2 kWh max.  The battery is Brammo model BPM 15/90.  Hope this helps. 

--- End quote ---
Haha yes my bad. Its a 3300W charger. In a previous post from user Protomech:

--- Quote ---10.4 kWh is indeed a decent bump in capacity. I suspect this is with a 28s10p battery using the same 10Ah cells.
--- End quote ---

Leander:
the victory has 11Ah cells instead of the 10Ah the brammo has.I thougt the victory uses EIG cells.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version