General > Victory Empulse

A couple questions related to Victory and manuals

(1/1)

E-cite:
I have a 2013 Empulse and need a shop manual but can't seem to find one. Can anyone point me into the right direction?

Second what has Polaris done with the electric bike now that they discontinued Victory? I know Brammo battery was sold to Cummins but it appears Polaris still owns the motorcycle line but I am not sure.

Shinysideup:
I just searched this site for "shop manual" and found this:

I just bought the digital service manual for the Victory Empulse TT:

https://www.flipbookpublishing.shop/store/p41/2016-VICTORY-EMPULSE-TT-MOTORCYCLE-SERVICE-MANUAL-DOWNLOAD.html#/

HadesOmega:
No1 knows what Polaris is up to.  But it is rumored that Indian will be producing an electric motorcycle sometime this year or next.  (not anytime soon I guess).  Don't know if it's based on the Empulse or an entirely new bike.  The time is ripe right now for Indian to come out with an electric because their biggest competition Harley Davidson has the Livewire now.  It would have been nice to see the Empulse grow, it's a great bike and with a few tweaks could be better and be able to hang with modern electric bikes. 

I was looking through the manual and it's amazing how much Victory invested into the Empulse.  They have their own programs for diagnostics on the Empulse, it's a little different looking than the Brammo software.  I mean they even used the Empulse for racing too and was winning.  Sad to see them just flush it down the toilet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version