Author Topic: Brammo Brochure?  (Read 1474 times)

Durgenbold

Brammo Brochure?
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:16:26 AM »
I was just thinking about Best Buy's lackluster advertising and how often Enertia riders are stopped and asked questions:

Is there a brochure for Brammo and/or for the Enertia?

People are thinking of taking the enlightenment upon themselves, and what better way would be to be able to hand a brochure to the driver who rolled their window down in the next lane? (I know how cool it must be to be able to talk to them since the Enertia's so quiet, but this way they receive more information they had thought to ask and drive away remembering it as more than "that cool electric motorcycle.")

If such a thing of beauty does not exist (I haven't found it), here's what I think should be included:

Name and Pictures (duh)

Info about the Enertia (http://www.brammo.com/learn/ does a great job on its own)
-Aspects such as:
 -Friendliness and simplicity
 -Quality
 -Incentives
 -Fuel/Money conservation
 -Environmental conservation
 -Anything else that comes to mind

Quick specs (Max speed, range, weight, recharge and battery info, etc.)

Brammo Company Information

Best Buy affiliation and stores / shipping information / test rides

Contact info (brammo.com, bestbuy.com, phone numbers, etc.)

Spreading the word (friends, family, state legislators...)

Anything else?

Sorry if this isn't such an original idea and I don't have the skill to make something like this myself, but I think it would be a great idea to hand out to people or have at all the Brammo presentations and Best Buy displays. If something like this already exists I'd love to see it!

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brammo Brochure?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »
I actually think they do have such a brochure, and they give several copies out to new owners of Enertias.  However, I don't know what is in the brochure, and I bet they could learn a thing or two from your insightful suggestions. 

(is this guy going into marketing, advertising, or what?)  :o
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Durgenbold

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
I'm just spewing out ideas here, I guess this was a good one!  ;D

Anyway, if Brammo has such a brochure themselves I think it would be a good idea to send it out as a PDF (like the manual, I downloaded it for fun) and let us print it out for free advertising!

I also think they should make it more prominent at sales stands and whatnot. (Don't you think it'd be cool if they used recycled paper?) Any other ideas?

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »
I am afraid we don’t have a brochure as such. We do have a "Hero Card" slightly larger than a regular postcard it contains the key features of the Enertia this is what Brammofan is referring to.
An e-brochure would be a great idea and I know it is something we are considering for the next version of the website which is due this summer.

Printing brochures is just way too expensive particularly as we go international and have to consider eight languages for everything we print like the owner’s manual and warranty.

Please keep the marketing ideas coming, we do try to be open minded rather than empty headed   ;)
Adrian

webman

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 01:56:08 PM »
I'm just spewing out ideas here, I guess this was a good one!  ;D

Anyway, if Brammo has such a brochure themselves I think it would be a good idea to send it out as a PDF (like the manual, I downloaded it for fun) and let us print it out for free advertising!

I also think they should make it more prominent at sales stands and whatnot. (Don't you think it'd be cool if they used recycled paper?) Any other ideas?

I like the idea of a downloadable .pdf being available on the website.  Owners could print one or two to carry with them, and hand them out to people when they're asked about the bike.  It would be practically free for the company, once they laid out the sheet graphically.

just a thought...
webman, aka eric

brammo vehicle desired:  Empulse 8.0
current rides:  '97 yamaha seca II (low miles, but beater)
'06 honda metro (wife's bike, mostly)
previous bikes:
'97 ducati monster 750
'91 yamaha FZR600
'84 Honda VF750 Interceptor

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:03:27 PM »
I like the idea of a downloadable .pdf being available on the website.  Owners could print one or two to carry with them, and hand them out to people when they're asked about the bike.  It would be practically free for the company, once they laid out the sheet graphically.

You KNOW I'd be all over this, Brammo.  Of course, I'd move some of those graphics around so that I'd have room for a link to this forum, and maybe to the Brammofan blog.  I'm not sure where I'm going to carry all this stuff when I'm riding.  If only I could get some cool saddlebags on it.  ::)
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

ALephart

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • smart car forum
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »
+1 vote for a downloadable PDF!

All the best,
Aaron Lephart

lienly

• Enciter
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »
wow, 8 languages catalog.
if includes Chinese [Mandarin], I can help to translate.

I am afraid we don’t have a brochure as such. We do have a "Hero Card" slightly larger than a regular postcard it contains the key features of the Enertia this is what Brammofan is referring to.
An e-brochure would be a great idea and I know it is something we are considering for the next version of the website which is due this summer.

Printing brochures is just way too expensive particularly as we go international and have to consider eight languages for everything we print like the owner’s manual and warranty.

Please keep the marketing ideas coming, we do try to be open minded rather than empty headed   ;)
hope can be Brammo Taiwan exclusive agent!