Author Topic: Empulse specs: More Good Stuff From Ted  (Read 1011 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Empulse specs: More Good Stuff From Ted
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »
Ted Dillard has been doing a bang-up job comparing Brammo to some of the other bikes out there.  He just popped out another post, comparing the Brammo Empulse to the Mavizen TTX02 and the recently announced Roehr eSuperbike.  I can't duplicate the specs match-up here, due to my limited editing skills, but be sure to check out his site.

Also, as news gets released on the Empulse specs, be sure to post it to the forum.  We want to be the go-to place for information.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

BrammoBrian

• Obsessive Empulsive
  • Brammovangelist
  • Director of Product Development - Brammo, Inc.
    • View Profile
    • BRAMMO
    • Email
Re: Empulse specs: More Good Stuff From Ted
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 01:43:15 PM »
Great job Ted is doing there.  Just want to correct/update a few of the specs he has listed for the Empulse.

Motor: The motor will be a permanent magnet AC synchronous motor.  The Perm PMS 150W is currently installed in the bike in the photos.  This is not the production motor as the intent is to increase the performance level over the bike shown here.  We will announce specifics about the motor as they are available. 

*NOTE - Even with the PMS150W, I have personally acheived over 100mph on this bike. We will post a video to verify this claim within the coming weeks.

Battery Pack Voltage should be listed as "VDC" - there is no such thing as an AC battery voltage (that I'm aware of anyway).

lienly

• Enciter
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Empulse specs: More Good Stuff From Ted
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 07:39:46 AM »
tks for useful info.
pls update when Empulse missing data is available.

Ted Dillard has been doing a bang-up job comparing Brammo to some of the other bikes out there.  He just popped out another post, comparing the Brammo Empulse to the Mavizen TTX02 and the recently announced Roehr eSuperbike.  I can't duplicate the specs match-up here, due to my limited editing skills, but be sure to check out his site.

Also, as news gets released on the Empulse specs, be sure to post it to the forum.  We want to be the go-to place for information.

hope can be Brammo Taiwan exclusive agent!