The Brammo Buying Experience > Taxes, Incentives, Advantages

New Colorado EV tax credit information (FYI Income 67)

<< < (2/4) > >>

EmpulseRider:
OK, now I see it...
I must say... its one of the easier tax documents to read. We are extremely lucky to have this benefit available to us! The funny thing is that it would seem hardly anyone takes advantage of it AFAIK. I have not seen one LEAF, Volt, or Zero out on the road here... in fact the only EV I have seen is a Tesla Roadster that commutes up and down south Wadsworth...

--- Quote from: Brammofan on March 15, 2012, 09:45:55 PM ---Thank you 1416 for posting this in the proper subforum.  ;D

I just spoke with someone very special at Brammo and he assured me that they are aware of the Colorado incentive situation and are working toward getting those incremental numbers for the Enertia Plus and the Empulse. 

--- End quote ---

I wonder if someone at the Colorado Department of Revenue is privy to any pricing information on the Empulse yet... hmmmm.

860:
Funny you say that, because I was up on Colorado and I-25 yesterday, and I saw my first Leaf in the wild here in Denver.  I pulled up behind it not realizing at first it was a Leaf, and my first impression was "man that SUV has a fat @ss".  Then I looked at the badge and saw it was a Leaf.  They are definitely larger than I thought.  I started comparing it in size to cars in other lanes, and the closest match to the rear end size was a RAV4. 

I wanted to pull along side, but he dropped me in traffic because of the lights.

The interesting thing is that the Leaf doesn't qualify for the full 6,000 dollar tax credit if you can take the full $7,500 federal credit, but the Volt does.  That's because Colorado now deducts the $7,500 federal credit from the Incremental Price Difference.  So the Volt is actually now cheaper in Colorado than the Leaf!

860:

--- Quote from: Brammofan on March 15, 2012, 09:45:55 PM ---Thank you 1416 for posting this in the proper subforum.  ;D

I just spoke with someone very special at Brammo and he assured me that they are aware of the Colorado incentive situation and are working toward getting those incremental numbers for the Enertia Plus and the Empulse. 

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  That's very good news to my ears. 

860:
Crossing my fingers that Brammo will include information tonight about what State rebates the Empulse and Empulse R will qualify for (especially Colorado).... 

EmpulseRider:
Just took a peak at that form and I dont see the Empulse yet... not really surprised but it would be nice to get an exact number. I cant see how it would be less than 6k considering the Zero ZF9 qualifies for 6k rebate. Perhaps Brammo can chime in here :) Specifically I would like to know what comp they will be using.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version