General > Brammo Racing

Brammo RR gets a major overhaul...

<< < (5/5)

ttxgpfan:
Yeah, I screwed the pooch and did not confirm my source.  The batteries never caught fire, but I am sure by now you all have seen the videos of the one bike smoking after practice.

@Ninja, There was streaming and timing, and if you had read my blog and twitter feed you'd have known that. ;)  I would be more than happy to attend every race weekend and do a live radio broadcast (although I'm not sure how keen some teams would be about it, lol).  But I would need about $1000 every weekend for travel, room, food, and track access.  And then, I have looked into live radio over the internet, and it looks expensive, really expensive.  Also, there are issues with broadcast rights and the TTXGP, not to mention how the track feels.  There's more money I suspect.  My blog only gets 2000 hits a month.  You can't really attract any advertising dollars with only 2000 hits.  And, I am pretty sure it would be horrible.  It's simply not popular enough yet.  TTXGP did have videos from qualifying up pretty quick though.

@Gavin.  I know how you feel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version