Author Topic: AltCar Expo In Santa Monica  (Read 846 times)

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
AltCar Expo In Santa Monica
« on: August 25, 2010, 08:07:43 PM »
I know this was posted and the Group Rides and Meetings thread, but I thought I'd risk the ire of the webmasters.

The annual AltCar Expo in Santa Monica is going to be held October 1st and 2nd at the Santa Monica Civic Center. The "Alt" stems from Alternative Fueled Cars. All the major electric car makers AS WELL AS BRAMMO will be attending. The actuall production model of the Nissan Leaf will be debuted as well.

It really is a lot of fun, and very interesting. The public will be able to test drive many of the cars. And it is FREE admission.

Just as a disclaimer, yes, I'm really boasting a bit since I was a City Councilman in Santa Monica and created the City's first Alternative Fueled Vehicle Policy, which resulted in the City being first in many ways when it comes to EV's and EV charging stations.

So this Expo is really an offshoot of this policy. Forgive me for my touting this event, but I'm a little bit proud of it. And it is really interesting, so if you are in the region, go to it. Did I mention it is FREE?

Would really be good to see a bunch of Enertias there - other than what is going to be in the Brammo booth.

http://altcarexpo.com/

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
Re: AltCar Expo In Santa Monica
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 05:28:02 PM »
Brammo will be at the Alt Car Expo we have a spacious 10x20 booth and maybe just maybe we will have an Empulse on display...but no promises. I will be there and attending the Fleet Conference on Oct 1st so please come by and say hello.
Adrian

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Re: AltCar Expo In Santa Monica
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 05:32:39 PM »
Adrian, great to hear that you will be with us at AltCar expo in Santa Monica. I'll be attending the fleet Conference as well. Look forward to seeing you there.