Author Topic: Hints about Sept News...What do you think we will hear?  (Read 1307 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Hints about Sept News...What do you think we will hear?
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »
Ok, so we have been told there will be some big new this month about both the Empulse and the Enertia.

Guess on when we hear and what we hear.

Me?

When: I hope we hear yesterday :)   

But I am guessing around the 15th to 20th of September.

What: Well probably it is safe to assume two things:
One, we will find out the changes of the Enertia from the 2010 model to the 2011 model. Two, we will see a slightly different Empulse handle bar and foot peg position.

But what will the changes be to the Enertia, and are there any other changes to the Empulse other than slightly higher handlebars and slightly lower set footpegs?

Enertia 2011 (my guess/hope)....Empulse 6.0 battery system. New colors (shiny black, Yellow-Gold). Maybe an LE version. Slightly bigger front and rear shocks, slightly wider "belly" that holds the batteries. Bull logo on "tank". Price of either 8,995 or perhaps 9,495 for a LE version.

Empulse. No much other than mentioned above. Maybe the addition of a second color...an all black version.

Gaivn

Squid

• View Profile
Re: Hints about Sept News...What do you think we will hear?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:01:31 PM »
Craig mentioned in an article on Hell for Leather that the final design of the Empulse needed tweaking.  He opined that the seat was too wide and that the "tank" was too narrow.  In addition to the new bar, there's also been widespread speculation that the swingarm on the production Empulse will be lifted from the Empulse RR.  With any luck, we'll see some images with some of those changes made.  To be honest, though, at this point, I'd settle for just a video clip of the Empulse without music and voice-over.  Let us hear it at speed.   :)

lienly

• Enciter
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:28:22 AM »
hope will have 2-seater models..... :D
hope can be Brammo Taiwan exclusive agent!

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
I did a search in Hell and did not find the interview, do you have a link to that article?

Squid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »
My apologies.  :-\   It was Brian Wismann, not Craig.  Here's the link:

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/07/brammo-empulse-electric-parity/

This article is the most informative Q&A I've seen published on the Empulse to date, and it clearly suggests the Empulse's final design was (at the time of writing) in flux.  I hope the September announcements will go some way in finalizing the Empulse's appearance and specs.

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »
I know I'm the odd man out here, but I'm more interested in the announcements about the Enertia. I'd love to see the final design of the Empulse, but as of now, I still think the Enertia (with more range and no fan) is the bike for me.

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »
Todays news is indeed very exciting for Brammo and if you follow the Brammo tweet machine then you will know there is more news coming.....
Adrian

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »
Looking forward to more.