Author Topic: More Brammo News - SEC Filing today  (Read 850 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
More Brammo News - SEC Filing today
« on: September 21, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »
I posted this on my blog... but here it is:

Brammo News: Sounds like… KA-CHING

Apart from the great looking new Brammo website,  the internet has a new look on this page, too.  That’s a page that shows a new Form D has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by Brammo.  A Form D is a “Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities” that a company needs to file when it makes a private offering of shares.

Brammo’s Form D, filed today (September 21, 2010), shows that it has $30,000,000 in shares offered, and, of those shares, $12,454,653 worth of shares have already been sold, leaving $17,545,347 left up for grabs.  But if you were thinking you might want to invest a couple bucks, or a couple thousand… think again.  These kinds of offerings usually require a pretty hefty minimum buy-in (think, a few hundred thousand bucks) along with some other requirements, that are, frankly, too boring to mention here.  Trust me… I married a former securities lawyer and she is never as boring as when she starts talking securities.

We’ll look at some of the names on this filing tomorrow, but I wanted to get this news out there (it probably already is), as soon as I could.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Re: More Brammo News - SEC Filing today
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
More operating capitol is good news for Brammo fans! Now just announce a new Enertia without a fan and an extended range and I'll be smiling as I place my order!!!!!!!!!