Author Topic: How many Victory Empulse TT's still alive and well !?!?  (Read 2086 times)

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
How many Victory Empulse TT's still alive and well !?!?
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »
I bought my Victory Empulse TT new in 2016 from Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose.  As of today, my Empulse TT has 6,263 miles on her clock.  Other than tires, a few accessories and routine maintenance everything is original.  She has never been in the rain or washed with a hose.  Still looks showroom new.   I keep her on a maintenance charge of 50 to 60% and charge to 100% just before my rides.  I only ride in the hills and push the little beast fairly well.  I have had a few fault codes over the years, but never anything that didn't disappear.  Continues to charge to 100% and absolutely no problems to speak of to date.  I guess I'm a lucky guy....  Hope there are more of you out there....

HadesOmega

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How many Victory Empulse TT's still alive and well !?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 03:23:49 AM »
You can hear the crickets in here haha.  I had 139 till March of this year.  It had about 8,000 miles on it when she quit on me after charging one night.  Ran great until that night and I miss it a lot.  I recently got a Rav4 Prime SE with the buyback money I got from Polaris and I realize how much the Empulse needed a faster charger because the Rav4 only has a 3.3kw onboard charger much like the Empulse.  At least the battery has a 10 year/150,000 miles warranty on it.  Planning on maybe getting an Energica SS9+ in the future.
2016 Victory Empulse TT - #139

siai47

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 09:58:46 AM »
094 is still alive and well.  Only a little over 1000 miles on it.  Stored in a climate controlled garage at 75 degrees year around at 50% charge.  When It quits, its going into the man cave as "art".  Only operated on dry days and usually short evening rides.  I love the quiet, smooth operation and with the exception of the chain noise--absolutely silent.  Everything looks and operates like new.
No motor leaks, battery cell balance still pretty good.  I have never washed this bike, just dusted it off.  My Zero SRF didn't do well with water so why tempt fate. 

EV promise

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 02:32:13 AM »
Hi, just a thought but how many Victory Empulse were made? Come to that how many Brammo Empulse are there out there also?
I'm a big fan of my bike and have put nearly 2000mls on it since purchase  November '20. To the future!!!
Brammo Empulse R 2014
Aprilia Shiver 900 2018
Ducati 750SS 1997

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 10:40:11 AM »
I don't know if there is a definitive answer on Victory Empulse TT numbers by the factory, but I have had several big time shop owners tell me it was less than 300 sold !!!!

new-brammo-guy

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 03:56:10 PM »
My Victory Empulse TT has 3k miles on it and besides the VCU needing replaced when it was nearly new (see my previous posts) it's still running well. I've kept it indoors or a garage and no driving unless it's dry. Still looks nearly new. Pic of a recent ride attached.

KaFr

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »
I am about 1 year owner of the Victory Empulse TT # 150, 9000km (5600 miles) on the tachometer. I imported it from Canada to Europe last fall.

Until now, the motorcycle has worked very well, except for the occasional flashing of error B9 on the display.
Unfortunately, this week the electric motor coolant pump stopped starting. I hope the repair will be easy.

The total number of Victory Empulse TTs produced is only 219, of which only 17 are with Canadian / European firmware. I found out in the Polaris database according to the VIN.

I know of two crashed pieces and one of them burned out the electric motor. In addition, several pieces have been bought back by Polaris due to a battery failure or coolant leakage from the engine.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 05:32:55 PM by KaFr »
Ovaobike MCR-M 2022 #24
Victory Empulse TT 2016 #150
Brammo Enertia Plus 2013 #205
Peugeot E-Vivacity 2012 #978
Renault Fluence Z.E. 2012

EPCycles

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 09:27:14 AM »
I've got #203. Bought from a Polaris factory employee who bought it new and only put 600 miles on it. I use it for my 70 mile round trip work commute. Such a fun bike and I get constant compliments on it's styling. Everyone seems to absolutely love it.

USIron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 03:39:17 PM »
#163 alive and well. Bought it used about a year ago. I only have a 5 mile ride to work so it's perfect for me. On a full charge display says 96 miles range but I seriously doubt that would happen. Mainly because sport mode is too hard to resist!

It is Victory #8 for me. Also still have a 2010 Vision 8Ball with XC bags on it. It is a work in process.

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2021, 10:39:29 AM »
Yeah....  I am still a big Victory fan as well....  My 2016 Hammer S has been bomb proof and a total joy to ride....  I would still buy one over an Indian, to bad they are gone....

LonnSimm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2022, 01:27:27 PM »
I bought #215 in winter '17/'18.  Just over 5000mi mostly commuting to work.  Resting comfortably in the garage right now over winter, but no issues so far, knock on wood.

justinmkantor

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2022, 02:50:50 PM »
Mine still rides will. Bought in 2018 with only 1,500 miles. I have almost 18,000 now. I dont have any real other issues. Daily rider out here on the west coast.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:30:27 PM by justinmkantor »

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 09:24:37 PM »
18,000 with no real issues....  Outstanding....  Best report I have heard....  Gives me hope....  Still really enjoying mine as well.... 

justinmkantor

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2022, 04:40:49 PM »
Mine is alive but I'm having issues. I have over 18,000 miles as I use it as a commuter bike since I bought it with 1,500 miles in April 2019. Maybe its time to sell it as a whole before it totally bricks out.