Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

LED Headlight ...

<< < (2/2)

Marin McGeough:
I was talked out of going LED because of the fan issues so I decided to just upgrade to a high performance halogen bulb ... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KDO9C2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The difference is amazing and it was quick and easy to install. See before and after pictures of low and high beam.
I also put LED bulbs in the tail light ... very dramatic difference ... when you apply the brake at night the car behind you glows red ... feels great to be a lot more visible. See pictures.

jazz999:
I didn't have fan issues with my LED headlight.  The LED bulb had a fan built in so it was a little larger at the base and didn't exactly fit the housing.  I had to modify the back of the headlight assembly a little but it was easy to do.  Been running it that way for 2 years, no issues.

Shinysideup:

--- Quote from: jazz999 on February 27, 2019, 12:34:48 PM ---I didn't have fan issues with my LED headlight.  The LED bulb had a fan built in so it was a little larger at the base and didn't exactly fit the housing.  I had to modify the back of the headlight assembly a little but it was easy to do.  Been running it that way for 2 years, no issues.

--- End quote ---

+1 for 3 years.

KaFr:
Hi,
I also consider replacing standard bulbs with LED bulbs inside the front and rear lights of my Enertia+.
What is the proven manufacturer and type of LED bulbs?
What is the size of the space for the LED bulb with the fan in the front light?
Is there a problem with error messages when using LED bulbs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version