Brammo Engage & Encite Discussion > Brammo Engage

Engage info?

<< < (2/2)

webman:

--- Quote from: Brammofan on May 12, 2011, 09:37:50 PM ---I was going to do the same thing with Engage and Encite that we have done with Empulse and Enertia (and Enertia Plus). 
Anyone want to chime in with opinions?  This is, of course, a democracy.
 :-X :D

Just kidding.  It's actually a duocracy.  Me and Skadamo.  But we're really interested in your views and want this to be the best Brammo Forum on the internets.

So.... thoughts? Yay or nay?

I say Yay, our fearless, noble, enlightened Dear Leader.... :)

--- End quote ---

Richard230:
Gavin, that T100 looks exactly like mine, except I replaced the black plastic front fender and the chain guard with chromed steel parts and I installed a set of cool Staintune mufflers, which have a nice bark and allow access to the rear axle without removal. Naturally, I continue to get buttonholed by people my age coming over to me and saying they used to have a Triumph like that, back in the day.

Regarding the Engage and Encite forum question, I vote for a separate section for these models. It seems to make sense. I also vote for a revision to the spell checker that can deal with Brammo E-words. I keep getting these red lines under the names of most Brammo models.   ;)

Brammofan:
Okay, okay, we'll add the Engage and Encite subforums.

I'll check with skadamo about the spellchecker. I guess I assumed it was a function of the browser's internal dictionary.

Gavin:
if you ever sell the bike richard, let me know :)

Gavin

ps...this thread would be improved by adding a nice photo of your ride Richard :)

Brammofan:
Just a heads up: I'm going to move the existing Engage and Encite discussions over to their own subforums.  Not sure how I'll split them up if they mention both, but likely will put them in the forum of the model they mention most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version