Marketplace > Bikes For Sale Or Auction

New 2009 Brammo Enertia For Sale

(1/3) > >>

Harlan:
To all you future Brammo Owners.  I just received a "new" 2009 Green Brammo Enertia.  It is brand new as in never registered so it is eligible for all the state and federal tax incentives.  Only has 26.5 miles on the odometer.  Slight ding on the "tank" the size of a pinhead, other than that it is perfect condition.  I'm asking $7000, well below the retail price of an identical new 2010 model.  Plus, California buyers will get to knock off an additional $2200 in tax incentives to bring the final price to under $5k.

Harlan:
Also, just to let everyone know, I did speak with Adrian at Brammo this week to confirm that this Enertia will qualify for the Brammo Loyalty discount for anyone wishing to upgrade to an Empulse or Enertia Plus later on this year.  Taking into account the tax incentive for California residents who do upgrade, this would imply a net cost below $2500 for this Enertia.

Gavin:
good deal...wish I lived in Cali....:)

Gavin

Oatnet:
Is the loyalty credit good on the Empulse too?  I thought it only applied to the Enertia Plus.

Brammofan:

--- Quote from: Oatnet on February 10, 2011, 03:58:24 PM ---Is the loyalty credit good on the Empulse too?  I thought it only applied to the Enertia Plus.

--- End quote ---
The loyalty credit is only good on the Enertia Plus.

I see it's your first post, Oatnet.  Welcome to the forum... please introduce yourself in the "Welcome" forum. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version