Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Mods

BRAMMO Decal Kits designed by Sirlin.

(1/5) > >>

sirlin enterprises:
We wanted show our BRAMMO friends a "new" product in development... the "BRAMMO Decal Kits designed by Sirlin".  We hope for the line of decals to launch in early 2011.

Cheers,

Sirlin Enterprises
www.sirlinenterprises.com
www.sirlinwraps.com

Gavin:
mmmm, like the tshirt. Not sure about the graphics...perhaps if they are reflective that would be good. I plan to do a black reflective tape decal on the side of my Enertia Plus.

Probably a mod circle or something similar.

Gavin

Brammofan:
Hi Josh - welcome to the forum.
Is there any way to submit designs for conversion into these wraps?  How easy are they to install?  Also, any idea about cost?

You're one of our first "merchants" on the site, so I'm not sure how we'll handle this in the future, but I think it's appropriate that you posted on the "modifications" subforum. 

If any members have ideas about where merchants should post in the future, let me know. 

tofasttoslow:
I dig the art... Cool idea.  Seems like a great way to make my bike look more custom. How much to get a set??

sirlin enterprises:

--- Quote from: Brammofan on November 02, 2010, 11:39:21 AM ---Hi Josh - welcome to the forum.
Is there any way to submit designs for conversion into these wraps?  How easy are they to install?  Also, any idea about cost?

You're one of our first "merchants" on the site, so I'm not sure how we'll handle this in the future, but I think it's appropriate that you posted on the "modifications" subforum. 

If any members have ideas about where merchants should post in the future, let me know. 

--- End quote ---
Hi Brammo Fan,

We are working with Brian from Brammo... who is the director of product development; he asked me to post this on the forum to get some feedback.  The intention of this product is that its an item offered from BRAMMO and we "sirlin enterprises" is the partner/supplier.  Our intention is not to be coming in as a vender.  I appreciate your input... at this point please submit your ideas to info@sirlinenterprises.com.

Cheers,

Josh Sirlin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version