Author Topic: New Post on EmpulseRider.com  (Read 1157 times)

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Post on EmpulseRider.com
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:31:16 AM »
Thats right, the website is still alive and I have not given up on Brammovangelizing - Yes, I think thats a thing. With the new job, kid, (as well as another right around the corner) life has been kicking my ass. I have much less time on my hands, as I did before. Lame excuses aside, Im gonna try and bring the site back to life.

That said, most of my traffic goes to the Electric Motorcycle TCO and Solar ROI Calculator apps... like 98% of it. Thats why I keep the apps updated. After all those apps, and my mediocre writing skills, are what set my site apart  ;).

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Post on EmpulseRider.com
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 10:50:04 AM »
Another kid?! Congratulations!  Glad that you're keeping the site and happy to see the long-awaited update. If only Gavin were so inclined. :-\

The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »
I very much appreciate the TCO calculator and congrats on another kid. But, man, you just have to keep your priorities straight! ::)

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 12:43:53 PM »
EmpulseBuyer: Growing the next generation of Brammovangelists!
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 04:09:40 PM »
LOL. Thanks fellas... Its gonna be another girl :) . So I am outnumbered three to two, and thats counting my dog Oliver, but he has been fixed so I am not sure if he counts. ::) No more kids for us though.

On a side note, Brammo owner map... I thought google was going to release another maps API during the IO conference in June since its long overdue, but I guess I thought wrong. Either way, I will start working on an updated version next.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:16:26 PM by EmpulseRider »