Author Topic: Dead battery module --> dead bike  (Read 2178 times)

Miki

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dead battery module --> dead bike
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2021, 05:03:03 AM »
Perfect!!
You will tell how everything ends.

In case you are interested, I have found another provider that sells packs of 10 cells. They are cheaper.
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32919743641.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.5a663c00DsLZeE&mp=1
They are the right size and put more information than the others (current discharge is 2C ;-()

Regrads,
Mike

PhilipK

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2022, 05:33:03 PM »
Hello DJZ and MIKI,

Any status update on the 10x60x160 (or 9.7x59x156mm) cells?   Were any purchased and did it work?  Very interested in any updates you guys may have.  Thank you!!!!

DjZ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2022, 12:52:06 PM »
Hi PhilipK,

No, i did buy a complete module from Hadesomega. Unfortunatly it is coded as a module 1or2 . The Old bmsmodule is fried, So i have to recode the New bms to position 6. I have bought the Material to log into the moduls but have Not had the time and energy to go on further.

So my bike is still sitting in the Garage and waiting for me repairing it.

PhilipK

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2022, 01:27:20 PM »
Hi PhilipK,

No, i did buy a complete module from Hadesomega. Unfortunatly it is coded as a module 1or2 . The Old bmsmodule is fried, So i have to recode the New bms to position 6. I have bought the Material to log into the moduls but have Not had the time and energy to go on further.

So my bike is still sitting in the Garage and waiting for me repairing it.

Wow, please keep everyone posted when you eventually get around to it.  The fact that you know what is needed to recode the BMS is quite impressive.  It would have been really interesting to see if the Ali HRB cells would have worked.

Thanks!!! 

DjZ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2022, 01:30:58 PM »
Don't get too excited. I do not know if I can recode the bms. I will have to try but I won't know if it is working up until then.