Author Topic: Reservation change?  (Read 2898 times)

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Reservation change?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
All pre orders will receive an email from Brammo in the next few days. All the US pre-orders will be processed in the sequence they were originally placed. However, if you are pre-order #1 and elect to take an Empulse in January and pre-order #2 elects to take an Empulse R that bike will clearly ship first. You can use the online system to convert an existing pre-order for a 6.0 8.0 or 10.0 to either an Empulse or Empulse R - but as I said the original sequencing is maintained. Hope that helps clarify the situation. There are currently about 1100 pre-orders in the US and since the launch another 45 people have placed pre-orders for the Empulse or Empulse R. Keep an eye on your in boxes...Adrian

Any news about when we are supposed to receive this email? Has anyone received an email from Brammo? I'm sure if they did it would have been posted on the forum...
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

machone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 04:39:44 PM »
Where are the riding reviews? I would think we'll see a few of these first. Launch, what launch?
Not long now

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 06:06:19 PM »
It took nearly two months after Zero started shipping their 2012 bikes to paying customers before the first magazine review went online (mid-january to march 1).
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/2012-zero-ds-review-91239.html

Granted, they probably sent out review bikes about the same time they were delivering bikes to customers.. but still expect around a four week delay.

If bikes went out early May for review then expect to see reviews in early June.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

machone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 02:59:01 AM »
Interesting, so first deliveries around the time of first reviews.... next week then!

It was mentioned before but I can't find it - are there any bikes with reviewers yet?
Not long now

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »
Interesting, so first deliveries around the time of first reviews.... next week then!

It was mentioned before but I can't find it - are there any bikes with reviewers yet?

I was told by Adrian at Brammo that delivers will commence late June.

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 01:17:14 PM »
It would be awesome if Brammo could follow Tesla's lead and have a video like this:

The we could:
- See some of the bike being build.
- Get an exact ship date.

Ah well, at least we have those cool Empulse videos to drool over.
Richard #935 #595 #44

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 05:10:21 PM »
That Tesla video is really cool. It looks like they have a real factory there.  Lots of robots, but maybe not so many employees.

Now when will we be seeing the Oregon Brammo factory in action? That would be very interesting.
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2012, 05:23:59 PM »
It would be awesome if Brammo could follow Tesla's lead and have a video like this:
Oh how soon they forget:
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 06:16:23 AM »
Yes, but we want to see the Empulse video : D
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/