General > Welcome Forum

Our Demographics

<< < (2/13) > >>

skuzzle:
I'm 54, software engineer in the Portland OR area.  Married with two our of the house kids.  Hobbies includes motorcycles and kayaks.  (The lastest kayak uses a recumbent bicycle/prop drive).  Currently driving a '10 Prius and '07 Suzuki Vstrom 650.  Been riding motorcycles for a bit more than 25 years.  I have owned 20+ bikes over the years.  Ordered Empulse 10 in July 2010.  My work has put in a charging station and even looked up the Empulse dimensions so the bike will have its own space behind the station.

860:

--- Quote from: EmpulseBuyer on January 24, 2012, 05:47:56 PM ---32, Married with no kids... yet, one on the way :)
Network Engineer / Programmer (11 years)
Littleton, CO
Hobbies: Snow Boarding, Mountain Bike Riding, Bow Hunting, Motorcycle Riding... Talking sense into EV nay sayers using simple to understand numbers and logic.
2012 Cruze ECO, 2007 GSXR 750

--- End quote ---

I live not too far from EmpulseBuyer.
I'm also a geek (15 years) and not too much older than EB.
Same hobbies except for the bow hunting thing. (bow hunting?  Seriously?  Can I lend you my shotgun?)
I'm the guy giving +1's to EB's posts against EV nay-sayers.
My 2-wheeled ride is a 'zuki SV six-fiddy.  

Oh, and I don't have any kids of my own at home, but it looks like EB's going to be raising one of mine for me...   ;)

I keed, I keed....   ;D

EmpulseRider:

--- Quote from: 1416 on January 24, 2012, 07:19:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: EmpulseBuyer on January 24, 2012, 05:47:56 PM ---32, Married with no kids... yet, one on the way :)
Network Engineer / Programmer (11 years)
Littleton, CO
Hobbies: Snow Boarding, Mountain Bike Riding, Bow Hunting, Motorcycle Riding... Talking sense into EV nay sayers using simple to understand numbers and logic.
2012 Cruze ECO, 2007 GSXR 750

--- End quote ---

I live not too far from EmpulseBuyer.
I'm also a geek (15 years) and not too much older than EB.
Same hobbies except for the bow hunting thing. (bow hunting?  Seriously?  Can I lend you my shotgun?)
I'm the guy giving +1's to EB's posts against EV nay-sayers.
My 2-wheeled ride is a 'zuki SV six-fiddy.  

Oh, and I don't have any kids of my own at home, but it looks like EB's going to be raising one of mine for me...   ;)

I keed, I keed....   ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL, another funny guy!! :) Brammofan, youre not alone. Gavin probably falls under the funny guy category too... 1416 youre a regular at ABG, right? Anyway, another thread... I dont mean to hijack this one.

skadamo:
I'm a 36 y/o website Performance Analyst that has been in IT since '98. I live in far west chicago suburbs.

Married with two boys.

I ride and have an strange desire to learn all trivial details of anything with 2 wheels. Love bikes and most people who ride them.

I learned the value of community forums back in '99 when I got my sv650. You learn *a lot* and make great friends. I have built and run forums since '05.

I tend to buy bikes that are a good bang for the buck or break the mold. Yes my friends pick on me for it. :D I currently ride a DRZ400s and a Hyosung GT250R. I prefer dirt.

I drive a Nissan Xterra.

---

Http://twitter.com/skadamo

FreepZ:
I'm a 40 year old software engineer in the computer games industry. ;D
I live in Orlando, Florida. I'm currently engaged, and don't have any children.
I used to ride an old Kawasaki 750 Ninja, until it required more attention than I was prepared to give it, and so I gave it to a mechanic friend of mine to play with.
I currently drive a Chrysler Town & Country (mini van), but the poor gas mileage and ever increasing fuel costs is "encouraging" me to get something else soon. (Like a Brammo Empulse!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version