Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Mods

Saddlebags/handle center stand

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bishop:
Does anyone here have the Givi bags on their bike?  I am interested in how they mount specifically, and how much weight the rear end can support.  Is it possible to get a pair of larger panniers on that thing?  If so, now we're talking a real commuter bike!

BrammoBrian:
The Hong Kong Police are the only customers who have used the Givi bags, as this option had not been made available to the everyone until yesterday with the Enertia Plus announcement.  

The mounting has been re-engineered and features a CNC laser-cut steel backing plate and tubing weldment with integrated handle for lifting the bike onto the center-stand.  We'll be providing more photos of the mounting details soon.  Although they look small in the photos, they actually can store quite an amazing amount of stuff and are much larger than the semi-rigid saddlebag option.  

Visit: http://brammo.com/store/product.php?productid=4

Brammofan:
Those look great, Brian, and I see that the soft shells are still going to be available in the store. 

You mentioned the "integrated handle for lifting the bike onto the center-stand."  Is there any way to add the center stand to the current Enertia?

BrammoBrian:
Yes, you can add the center stand to a standard Enertia.  You will need to drill a couple holes in the bottom of the frame beneath the motor.  We'll have a template that should make it relatively straight forward.  There's also the possibility of sweet talking your service rep...

Brammofan:

--- Quote from: BrammoBrian on October 20, 2010, 01:55:20 PM --- There's also the possibility of sweet talking your service rep...

--- End quote ---
Pffft.  Good luck with that.  ::)

BrammoJen, you know I love you... :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version