Author Topic: It's me! March3l  (Read 1726 times)

March3l

• First Dealer in the Netherlands
    • View Profile
    • Electric Motorcycles Nederland
It's me! March3l
« on: December 10, 2011, 04:32:22 AM »
Hi,

My name is March3l, and i am interested in the Brammo Empulse. I like it and i want one.

Im am from the Netherlands, (or Holland) and I own al small motorcycle tyre and repair shop.

I hope to order a empulse in 2012. Use it like i stole it...  ;D

If i like it, i will try to sell some more / become a dealer.

Mr.Rodgers

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's me! March3l
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »
Man, I saw the title of the thread and immediately thought that someone had been notified that their bike(most likely Enertia+)would be ready for them on March 3 ::) 

Oh well.  Welcome to the forum and I hope you put that order in soon
(somewhat)Patiently waiting

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »
If i like it, i will try to sell some more / become a dealer.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are able to sell them in The Netherlands. I would like Brammo Empulses to sell very well worldwide.

March3l

• First Dealer in the Netherlands
    • View Profile
    • Electric Motorcycles Nederland
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »
It has been a while, but i'm still interested in the Brammo's. So i wanted to re-introduce my self.

I think it is only fair to let you know that someone from the Netherlands is catching up on some reading about Brammo.

I hope and think there will be a dealer in the Netherlands in the nearby future.

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 07:58:02 AM »
A friend just visited Amsterdam for a job interview. He said it was a very cool place - very bike-centric - but bike-friendly environments tend to work well for motorcycles as well.

Brammo seems to be holding the Empulse back from the European market until the 2014 model year. So hopefully there will be more news very soon.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

kingcharles

• Empulse E1 80-MF-DR
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
I was at EVC Heemskerk in the summer of 2012 to test ride a Brammo Enertia. There was another person there too and he purchased one (FrankH if I remember correctly).
EVC Heemskerk is only 20 minutes from Amsterdam and they still list the Enertia on their site: http://www.evcheemskerk.nl/shop/overzicht/brammo-enertia/?productfilter=motoren&actieradius=35-60-km

If you are OK with the fact that you cannot carry a passenger than the Enertia is a great bike. I found it to handle better than a 2012 Zero S.
You can compare the Enertia with the 2013 Zero XU but with better parts and styling.

If you need to be able to carry a passenger then your only choice in Amsterdam/Europe is to go for the 2014 Zero S or DS (2013 Zero stock is sold out). Or wait for the BMW C Evolution Scooter. Vectrix is no longer an option unfortunately.

MotoPort Amsterdam (Duivendrecht) has become an official Zero dealer so you could try a Zero there. And I guess you'll have your own preferred BMW dealer...
Once you go EV, gas is history!