General > Welcome Forum

BRAMMO ENERTIA Won't Go

(1/3) > >>

jjs180:
I have had my Enertia for a little over a year now with no problems until this morning.  Bike started, green light for go, but throttle would not work.  Has anyone experienced this problem before?  I am trying to troubleshoot this myself since I am in the middle of the Pacific with no tech support nearby.

Brammofan:
Is there a fault code that showing up on the display?  If so, what is it? The fault codes are listed in the owner's manual (which is downloadable on the Brammo website, if you don't have your copy handy).

Also, you can call (or email) Brammo directly for service.

Bummer deal - I'm sure they'll get you sorted out, though.

jjs180:
I did not see any error codes on the screen.  I will have to check again when I get home tonight.  Unfortunately, I had to drive my gas consuming SUV to work today.  Soon my Nissan LEAF will be delivered and no gasoline for me.  I did call BRAMMO tech support.  Waiting for them to call me back.

HighlanderMWC:
I had a similar experience when my contactor died. Pay attention to the sounds during startup...do you hear the click of the contactor?

brammoHKjames:
This does sound like a contactor problem.  Not a complicated fix, just a bit of a fiddle to swap it out.  Brammo will be able to tell you much more.

From my experience, this is the only significant fault to come up with the Enertia and the replacement Contactor won't fail for the same reason. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version