Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

Brammo Hat Contest

(1/5) > >>

Brammofan:
First, the prize: I have a couple extra Brammo caps - they're awesome and they're yours, if you win.
[smg id=170 width=500]

The Contest: By now, everyone knows that Brammo will soon introduce its upgraded version of the Enertia - either the Enertia Plus or the the Enertia+ or Enertia 2.0 or whatever.  Sure, we all want to know the price, the range, the top speed, etc.  But the one thing that everyone seems to be itchy about is: when will they make the announcement?

Rules: Make your guess for a one-hour block of time between now and the end of November. (Surely it will be announced by then  :o ).  Put your guess in the following format so that someone more industrious than me can put all the dates in a spreadsheet:

Date/Time: 2010/10/20 09:00:00 AM

Each member (MEMBERS ONLY... but new members are welcome) has ONE guess.

Duplicate times go to the person with the earlier time stamp (one who posts first)

Ties will be decided by the forum administrators, but it is possible that a tie will result in the awarding of two caps.

Brammo employees - get back to work... you're not eligible to win.

The "announcement" time will be decided based on the first place (website) that publishes the first official story -- Leaks do not count (see the recent Kawasaki leak-a-thon on hellforleathermagazine.com for an example of a leak).

No fair making a new member account to increase your chances of winning.  We are tracking IP addresses. Violators will be publicly humiliated.

Contest administrators reserve the right to make more rules if necessary.

Winner(s) must post a picture of themselves wearing the cap, astride their Enertia, or, if they don't own an Enertia, astride their choice of motorcycle, furniture, horse, or person.

Delivery only within the United States  - UNLESS you are willing to pay actual cost of postage.

Fine print: No cost to enter - this is not a gambling site - do not operate heavy machinery after posting your entry - always wear a helmet - honor your father and your mother - do not swim until 30 minutes after eating. etc.

LET'S HAVE FUN -- GO!

Phantom:
Date/Time: 2010/11/15 11:00:00 AM

Gavin:

--- Quote from: Phantom on October 04, 2010, 05:11:47 PM ---Date/Time: 2010/11/15 11:00:00 AM

--- End quote ---

Gah, that is an evil guess.... :)

I would like to guess in the next hour since I want to know NOW

I am horrid at waiting...

as for a real guess....

2010/10/12  1:00 PM (Craig seems to like to wait till after Lunch to make his big announcements...and a Tuesday, well I'm a mac man and I am just use to having announcements on Tuesdays :) )

Gavin

of course if Brammo wants to release the info tomorrow, also a Tuesday, at 1pm, well I'm fine with that too

mykb13:
2010/10/13 01:00:00 (13:00:00)
Have to include a couple of 13s from Mykb13

5alarm:
My guess is 2010/10/10 10:00:00 AM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version