Author Topic: Haven't done this in a few months: The Place for Feb 2012 Brammo NEWS...  (Read 4258 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Haven't done this in a few months: The Place for Feb 2012 Brammo NEWS...
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 01:19:04 PM »
Well they say a watched pot never boils....

So to help out this forum I am going on a little ride to keep myself from checking my email every 43 seconds.

Also the ride will help out my sanity :)

If good news comes in the next hour....your welcome.

Gavin

Ok, so that technique didn't work (though I did get a lovely little 20 mile ride in...33 miles for the day)....so today I will sit at my computer and hit refresh every 34 seconds and stare at my monitor till my eyes bleed....

I do this for you all...the sacrifices I make...
Gavin

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »
Besides checking your email, you can also look at a few other things, like these twitter feeds:

http://twitter.com/#!/BrammoSays
http://twitter.com/#!/BrammoCraig

Occasionally, they let something interesting slip.

Also, thanks to Adrian (thespecialone) for finally telling us something.

Specifically:
I know how frustrating waiting can be for Brammo fans, especially those who have preordered an Empulse......All I can say is that we are executing to our plan and remain on schedule - which includes our communication plan.....and that kicks into gear (pun intended) in March...including our much missed Monthly Newsletters....

The Enertia Plus is on track and you will be hearing more about that very soon..... its going to be an exciting year for Brammo riders......for Brammo ....and the motorcycle industry.

So we will be getting news some time between 1 and 32 days from now! Would anybody care to speculate exactly what date we will first hear about that news?

I'm guessing: Monday, 5th of March.
Richard #935 #595 #44

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 01:50:26 PM »
March 31. "Brammo is on track for production and will be releasing news very soon. It's going to be an exciting year, keep holding on!"

Brammo, please prove me wrong!
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Hey, a little set of numbers at the lower right-hand corner of my computer screen says that it is time for a March News thread.  Where's the beef?   ;)  Or does everyone of the Brammo Owners Forum sleep in late on the first of March?   :)
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
So we will be getting news some time between 1 and 32 days from now! Would anybody care to speculate exactly what date we will first hear about that news?

I'm guessing: Monday, 5th of March.

That's my Birthday!