Author Topic: New member saying HI, about to buy a 2016 Empulse TT tomorrow  (Read 822 times)

Empulsor

• View Profile
Title just about says it all.

Hello everyone!

I do have one question:

When I look on Cycle Trader and see 7 or so of these bikes up for sale, all but one have very low miles for a 4-year-old bike.

One has over 10k, three have under 1000, and one only has like 28 miles on it.

Why might the owners not have been riding them?

Are they not comfortable to sit on?

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New member saying HI, about to buy a 2016 Empulse TT tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 07:47:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum and congratulations! I have no idea why people might not ride them.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

HadesOmega

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New member saying HI, about to buy a 2016 Empulse TT tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 05:19:52 PM »
Well if you mention the seat yes it is not the most comfy bike to sit on =P

I notice some people ride there's a lot and some don't it's just lifestyle I guess.  I am one of the ones that don't unfortunately it's not my only bike. 

That being said I have 6000 on mine and it has started to leak coolant.  If you are looking at the bike up close make sure there is nothing leaking underneath.  I remember at the dealership I bought mine there were 2 Empulse TTs and the other one from #139 was leaking a clear fluid under the motor assembly glad I didn't buy that one.

Reliability is kind of all over the place with these bikes.  Some have problems and some don't from what I have noticed.  But if you get a good deal on one and get some decent miles on it I'd say it's worth it.  It's an awesome and unique bike.  Enjoy post pictures when you get it!
2016 Victory Empulse TT - #139