General > Victory Empulse

System Fault A6: AIM Module Not Communicating

<< < (2/3) > >>

new-brammo-guy:
Do any Victory Empulse TT owners have experience with Fault A6? If the Victory Empulse doesn't have an AIM, what's actually failing here?!

new-brammo-guy:
Here's the view from the Victory Diagnostic Software. Nothing shows up in the "AIM" software version box (assuming that means it's not responding?). I also didn't find any "AIM" .bin files in the Calibration files.

So does anyone have more details on the AIM and A9 (for a 2016 Victory Empulse TT)?

Does anyone have the AIM .bin calibration file?

Thanks a lot

new-brammo-guy:
When I "start" the motorcycle, the motor controller firmware shows up (but still not the AIM). See attached.

p.s. I have an IXXAT dongle and made a CANBUS connector thanks to info from others on this forum (thank you!)

EV promise:
Hi, I read somewhere about the notes about the various versions of the firmware and I don't believe you are missing it. It was renamed. If I can find it I'll post the txt. I don't have any Victory Empulse wiring diagrams etc so not going to be of much help. I to have the IXXAT dongle but never made the lead thought I have the parts.

EV promise:
VCU_F130 firmware:
o Fixed CPI firmware upload issues
o Eliminated the skipped speed values by reworking the PCA counter algorithm
o No longer prevent drive if the headlight is detected to be off (broken, or fuse blown)
o Added a filter for Instant Power but only when motor power is displayed, because the controller reports voltage and current much more often than the BMS
o Added support for BMU firmware upload
o Added support for MC firmware upload via a fast CAN bridge, DASH-MC
o Now can switch between performance modes while moving, but only if the throttle is 0%.
o The Interlock fault due to the loopback missing (as opposed to relay open) now also reports a C3 on the Dash
o Remove the check for AIM firmware version, since there is no AIM anymore
o Reduced the on-time of the top green LEDs during the "low SOC, please recharge" mode. Also, the LEDs now flash three times instead of constant on
o Charger or Charging faults alert the user to the fault using the headlight and green LEDs. They are flashed once every 15 seconds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version