Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

Enertia Plus in time for spring?

<< < (2/3) > >>

oobflyer:
Wow, is this true? Have we heard officially from Brammo? What show did you go to vibetrippin? This is awful news! I guess I shouldn't be surprised - most new EV companies start with one projected deadline and end up with something quite different.

Boy was I looking forward to this summer!

EmpulseRider:
Yeah, not much of a riding season around that time in Colorado. Hopefully they can make things happen by the end of the year so at least folks can get their tax breaks in short order.
It would be helpful to get some insight from Brammo in regards to the delays. I think they had mentioned before that getting demos to the dealers was the first step. If they can do that by this summer I imagine there would be many orders lined up when they do go to production.

Brammofan:
Yes, it sounds like this is true, unfortunately.  I am hopeful that we'll hear from Brammo shortly about this. 

Gavin:
well my first thought as, GAH...

second thought is, oh well. I have my other 2 scooters, so summer isn't too bad for me...just kinda wanted it asap to ride this spring.

Gavin

Vibetrippin:
I was at the Portland International Auto Show. Those release times came from one of the Brammo Tech's in the booth. I want to post his name but I don't have his card in front of me and really don't want to look like a jerk and put up the wrong name.
They way I'm looking at it is that I'd rather wait for my bike that is built properly, than have one that I'm going to have issues with.
You never know, maybe it'll come out with regenerative braking before they actually release it! Everything is still TBD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version