General > Welcome Forum

Short Introduction of an Austrian with an American Bike

(1/2) > >>

Averell:
Hi to all e-scouts in this Forum!
I own a little driving school in Carinthia (South-Austria, near Italy) and use 2 Brammos (Enertia, Empulse R). I also transformed a Golf Mk1 into an electric car and a Suzuki 500 GS in an e-bike.
I also have several Mopeds (50cc-equivalent) in use.
We had a forum in Austria, but it was never really active. Finally it has closed down by now.

Now I expierienced the notorious B40-system-fault-problem with my Empulse. Dont know how to solve it yet. Trying to get a solution. This forum helped me already a bit! :) (link with specifications and diagnostic- and logfile-reader-software)

empulsefan:
Welcome to the forum :)

EV promise:
I would like to add my welcome to you also. We will do what we can, always happy to help.You will need to look through a recent log file ( post ione on here for investigation and discussion) with the fault showing to determine which module is causing the issue.

Korbin Dallas:
Welcome to the forum.

Averell:
Thanks to all for the welcome!
And thank you promise for the offered help!
I looked up in the log files for problems. One thing that was oviously was that all batteries, except Module 5, were in a humidity range of 40-60%, Module 5 never under 80%.
So i will open Module 5 the next days.
I suppose this is the frontmost from the 3 lower Modules?

I also charged all the Modules to 15Volts. I used an external adjustable power supply. I charged all mudules one after another to watch the rise of the voltage. So i think the batteries are ok so far.
But after opening Module 5 we will see more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version