General > Brammo News And Views

who manufactures batteries Brammo ?

(1/4) > >>

katacrak:
Today have asked me who makes the batteries of our bikes ? particularly if Tesla had something to do with it . Someone can tell me about this topic

roma258:

--- Quote from: katacrak on June 04, 2015, 10:02:10 AM ---Today have asked me who makes the batteries of our bikes ? particularly if Tesla had something to do with it . Someone can tell me about this topic

--- End quote ---
I think the design is in-house. As far as who actually manufactures them, I'm not sure that's ever been explicitly stated:
https://www.brammo.com/products/ess-energy-storage-systems/lithium-ion-traction-batteries/

EmpulseRider:
The cells are manufactured in China, though the supplier remains a mystery. I am pretty sure the race bikes use Farasis batteries... I think.
I had some random moron TELL me that the batteries in my bike were made by Boeing... he suggested that I should be aware that they could catch fire.

BrammoQC:
Brammo Power Modules are Proudly Designed, Developed and Assembled in Talent, Oregon by Brammo, Inc. This should help put the issue to rest. Enjoy your Empulse!

Ted Dillard:

--- Quote from: BrammoQC on June 04, 2015, 04:36:10 PM ---Brammo Power Modules are Proudly Designed, Developed and Assembled in Talent, Oregon by Brammo, Inc. This should help put the issue to rest. Enjoy your Empulse!
--- End quote ---

Why, because of your use of Caps?  ...please.   :o

Sure, like everybody else, Brammo designs and assembles it's packs.  But the cells?  You're not trying to suggest you're making your own cells, or even speccing your own cells, are you? 

Last I was told was Brammo, (as is also Zero), is using Farasis cells.  If that's not correct, maybe someone can "put the issue to rest" in a real way. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version