Author Topic: Testing the Waters - 2013 Empulse R - 6,500 miles. Perfect, no error codes  (Read 1554 times)

PhilipK

• View Profile
I have a 2013 Empluse R with 6,500 miles.  OEM Carbon Fiber parts.  No issues whatsoever, no error codes, just perfect.  Charges perfectly to 100%. 

I just completed major tune up by replacing transmission oil, front brake fluid, rear brake fluid, clutch fluid, and coolent.

I installed new front, rear sprockets, and DID chain. 

Comes with original clipper creek charger, two original keys, user manual, and workshop manual.   

This is turn key - Nothing is needed.  I'm on the fence about selling and want to see what kind of interest there is. 

Pictures taken on 3/21/2022.  Clean CA title in hand.  Plates good till Oct 2022.  Located in Diamond Bar, CA.

Please send me PM with your best offer if you are interested. 

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 06:57:25 PM by PhilipK »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm not interested in buying it, but I am interested in hearing your highest offer. And, if you end up selling it, please share the amount (and your and buyer's locations).  Always wondering how these bikes are holding up their values.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

PhilipK

• View Profile
The bike has been sold.  Thank you!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 06:37:35 AM by PhilipK »

KaFr

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wow, that was quick!

I'm also going to change the fluids. What type and manufacturer of transmission oil and coolant did you use?
Could you please also advise me on the type or part number of rear sprocket and chain?
Ovaobike MCR-M 2022 #24
Victory Empulse TT 2016 #150
Brammo Enertia Plus 2013 #205
Peugeot E-Vivacity 2012 #978
Renault Fluence Z.E. 2012

HadesOmega

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
How much did ya sell it for?
2016 Victory Empulse TT - #139