Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

Charger shows 0 Amps

<< < (2/6) > >>

frodus:
You're not balancing. Those Dots across the screen show which cell bank is balancing, and you have none that are actively balancing.

I'd check fuses next, but past that, i'm not sure. Might be that your charger isn't charging.

HadesOmega:
Have you tried a different evse?  I remember this happened on my Victory Empulse when I was trying to use this plugashare charging station in SF and it powered on but showed 0 amps.  I had to activate the charger with my phone then it started charging.

Just a thought try a different evse or charging station.

frodus:
Yeah, I had another EVSE and it wouldn't charge. It ended up being the EVSE. Another one worked fine.

nunux59:
Hi Frodus, I had the exact same problem and my dealer took several month to fix it. He told me that the problem was rusty batteries connectors. He also told me that he replaced them by stainless steel ones but I did not check and I am not sure what/where connectors he was talking about.

Hope you find the problem.

By the way what is the battery diagnostic gear ? Is it a computer software ?

Drivingthefuture:
Yes if it's a computer software, please do share with us how you got this :) I recently found a gentleman on Instagram who is using an Empulse as a stunt bike in Cirque De Soleil performances... and he has pictures of someone with the old service ipad and computer hooked up to his bike pretty recently... so he might be worth reaching out to. I think he's in Europe tho... his username is @cyssko and he even has his email on his profile!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version