General > Brammo Racing

Brammo Empulse RR in the Corkscrew

(1/2) > >>

Brammofan:
Some great photos of Steve Atlas on the Empulse RR in the corkscrew at Laguna Seca (from the EV Live event) are over on Hell for Leather Magazine.  Let me know if you can/can't see the photos.  I definitely don't want to link directly to the gallery...those guys get serious about their photos.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2012/07/brammo-empulse-rr-in-the-corkscrew/

ttxgpfan:
Harry, on your comment on HFL: Mission posted a youtube video of the bike lapping Laguna.  No text, just the video. (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document,"script", "facebook-jssdk")); Post

But I think he is making an assumption.

Gavin:
I would love for Mission to show and race.

1. They have a beautiful bike and I would love to see it in person.

2. It would be a great way to judge how far the Empulse has come.

3. More bikes means more coverage.

4. It would say a lot if Brammo won.

Either way, I'm excited to go :)

Gavin

Deadly Silent Ninja:

--- Quote from: Gavin on July 12, 2012, 10:49:08 PM ---I would love for Mission to show and race.

--- End quote ---

I would love if everyone showed up. THAT would make for a real press event and for an awesome race!
Imagine:

Brammo, Mission, Lightning (2 bikes), MotoCzysz (2 bikes), VTECH, Zero (4 bikes), Protomoto... at least 12 motorcycles racing! And some of them would actually be competitive!  8)

Gavin:
Is there a list of those showing up?

Has Motoczyzs got their bikes fixed?

Lightning?

Seems more teams should have used ReFuel to get some practice.....

G

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version