General > Brammo Racing

Something wicked this way comes...

(1/5) > >>

Gavin:

Just a flyer, the bike arrives at Midnight...fitting.

Will put up photos tomorrow

G

Brammofan:
So, I'm confused.  Is that the Empulse RR, or is that the Empulse or Empulse R, dressed up as the model TTX that was announced last year? 

Whatever... it looks extremely cool.  :D

Gavin:
Not an RR...

I will ask tomorrow...I think it might be their super stock bike...what will race against the Zero bikes one day...but that is just my guess...it could be a 7.5 race bike, but they would have to pull some batteries...

It could be just a show bike...that is what it will be doing at SECA...sitting in the center of the tent on display.

Gavin

Mr.Rodgers:
Ummmm, I'm changing my preferred color

protomech:
TTX is a race version of the R. Ditch the CF bits, lights, mirrors, tail (wow that looks better).

Rotors look like the same, pads are probably race-specific. Tires are no doubt race tires. Wheels look like the same. Motor and battery are almost certainly the same, motor could be hopped up a little.

Onboard charger is probably gone. Rear sets are gone.

Weight is probably down 40-50 lbs.

I don't think the TTX will compete for the eSuperStock award - for starts they obviously need a race venue where they can compete before 25 have been sold. They will probably just straight up compete in the TTXGP, though they will probably be most competitive with the 7.5 kWh bikes.

Would like to see Empulse Rs compete in eSS as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version