Author Topic: Audio interview with Ttxgpfan...  (Read 1762 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Audio interview with Ttxgpfan...
« on: September 17, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
Well it was nice knowing you all... :)

Just did a hour and a half Skype interview with Ttxgpfan and I'm pretty sure Brammo will be taking back the Plus now...

A) I'm not an inside knowledge guy, but I'm sure I said something I shouldn't have...probably many something's.

B) I'm kinda awful at interviews. I never "prepare" and just wing it...good interviews have witty comments or deep thoughts...comment that have a nice flow. A beginning and end. And while my comments do rhyme with witty, I'm not sure that makes for good listening.

I have been interviewed a few times in my life...and I just never get any better....grrrrrrr.

Oh well...it was nice while it lasted....

Gavin

Hopefully he edits the talk down to the interesting 37 seconds I was able to supply.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:41:28 PM by Gavin »

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
Re: Audio interview with Ttxgpfan...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:19:50 AM »
I'm not an inside knowledge guy, but I'm sure I said something I shouldn't have...probably many something's.

Welp. What's the download link?
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
My guess is that TTXGPfan is going to take a bit of time to edit the audio (to get Gavin in as much trouble as he can? ;)) before he posts it to his blog (which he's pretty shy about telling people about, so here's the link: esbk.co)
Richard #935 #595 #44

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:04:25 PM »
Well it was nice knowing you all... :)

Just did a hour and a half Skype interview with Ttxgpfan and I'm pretty sure Brammo will be taking back the Plus now...

A) I'm not an inside knowledge guy, but I'm sure I said something I shouldn't have...probably many something's.

B) I'm kinda awful at interviews. I never "prepare" and just wing it...good interviews have witty comments or deep thoughts...comment that have a nice flow. A beginning and end. And while my comments do rhyme with witty, I'm not sure that makes for good listening.

I have been interviewed a few times in my life...and I just never get any better....grrrrrrr.

Oh well...it was nice while it lasted....

Gavin

Hopefully he edits the talk down to the interesting 37 seconds I was able to supply.

I had an interview with ttxgpfan too... was 3 hours! LOL, 1am and I think i was half asleep the whole time. No offence ttxgpfan :)