Author Topic: Hi from Scottsdale, AZ  (Read 1291 times)

WanderLust

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Hi from Scottsdale, AZ
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »
Hi Everyone,
I sort of stumbled on this forum looking for updates on the Empulse.
I guess I was one of the first to Pre-order the Empulse [Order No-20100715007 (placed on July 15, 2010)], It's nice to see that they're close to those magical four digits.
I've been going back and forth between the Ducati monster 696 and the Empulse for the last few months, but I think today I feel like I'm going to wait it out till my Empulse rolls off the production lines (hopefully sooner than later)...
I was in the Bay-area when I ordered it, and am now by Phoenix, so this forum has been a treasure-trove of information, especially battery and performance concerns, considering the extreme temperatures in these parts...
Jason's spreadsheet on Brammo Enertia efficiency was an amazing find, got me thinking about making an iphone app to track usage...I'll think about that when I have more free time and if there's demand ;)
I look forward to asking a lot of questions...
Dittiman

skadamo

• Administrator
  • Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Plug Bike
    • Email
Re: Hi from Scottsdale, AZ
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 09:31:28 PM »
Hey Dittiman, welcome to the forum. Your definitely in the right Place for Brammo information.

WanderLust

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 11:18:47 AM »
Thanks.
Btw, I was wondering if we have any stats on how many Brammo owners there are overall, besides the ones on the forum...

Homer Jay

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:21:16 PM »
Hello from SoCal.  I know how you are feeling.  I was in the market for a used 999s when I decided to wait for the Empulse.  My fellow Duc riders keep sending my emails of bikes that are available, so I have to keep telling myself it will be worth the wait.

WanderLust

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »
Hi Homer,
I'm sure there are a lot of us in the same boat...
The 999 is a beautiful machine, but I seem to be drawn more to the naked café racer look...
I'll be riding after almost 5 years.. the most powerful bike I rode at the time was a 500cc Royal Enfield similar to the one in the linked review...
So I didn't really want a Liter bike...
I just wish we'd get some more updates from Brammo...The last update in their website's news section  was sometime in November last year...