Author Topic: Hello from Portland Oregon  (Read 1065 times)

skuzzle

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Hello from Portland Oregon
« on: March 27, 2011, 03:08:17 AM »
Hi all.  I ordered an Empulse last July 30th.  I saw one in person a few months back at the Portland Auto show.  I'm patiently waiting to see one in my garage.  The company I work for has just install a charging station so I'm ready.  My current motorcycle until then is a Vstrom 650.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello from Portland Oregon
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »
Hi Skuz and welcome to the forum.  You're in the minority here, I think, having actually seen the Empulse in person.  If you have any information to share about your visit with the Brammo guys at the show, please let us know. 

Great username, btw.  :)
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

skuzzle

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Portland Oregon
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Thanks Brammofan.  In regards to the show... I think a really cool display would be an empulse mounted on a fake track surface leaned over like its going through the corkscrew.  Place a racing clad mannequin (maybe a Kevin Schwantz look alike) with knees dragging on the ground.  Of course big pictures taken at a track might get the same point across with less trouble.  The message should be something like "this is the new Tesla of motorcycles" and not "here's another electric commuting vehicle".