Recently bought a new 2016 Victory Empulse TT because the price was crazy good. With the dissolving of Victory, dealerships are basically giving these EM's away. Luckily, this one had the upgraded Marzocchi forks and the dealership didn't notice until the sale was almost complete. No kidding. So to compromise, I got it at cost. ha!
Since then, I've added 1000+ miles and a few mods...
- Motogadget m-Blaze disc bar end turn signals
- D.I.D. VX2 520 chain (Gold)
- littlefreak3000's fender eliminator (3D printed by shapeways)
- Radiantz Z-flex strip (brake light/amber turn signals)
- customTAYLOR33 High Intensity Grade Reflective Wheel tape (RED)
- Pit Bull 8mm Spool Kit (Red)
- HOTSYSTEM LED License Plate Screw light
- Shaved the front turn signal brackets and re-painted black
My goal was to have the bike look as clean as possible. I have a few additional things I plan to do soon... powder coating the pegs, brake lever, shift lever, etc. I'll also add a Prestige tag...something like AMPED, ELKTRK, NOGAS, etc. Haven't decided yet...
You can tell by my subject line that I own and have been driving EV's for many years... It's strange to me that these bikes haven't caught on more. I don't know anyone in Georgia with an electric bike??? Regardless, this bike is amazing in the North Georgia Mountains. I plan to trailer it to Tail of the Dragon, Devil's Triangle, and a few other places this season. Keep it clean, Jason