Ok... not too much progress to report as it turns out I'm actually expected to work on real projects during the day...
I was able to do a quick dyno test (52 RWHP) and then roll her up on a set of scales to see where I ended up.
421lbs, a 40+ lbs reduction over stock. I'm pretty pleased with that. I've got some parts to add and subtract, so I think I'll end up pretty darn close to my target weight for the bike. The production TTX bikes we built back in 2013 were a couple of lbs lighter, and I think this was mostly down to the forged magnesium OZ Racing wheelset.
I'm a little concerned about the weight balance, but looking at some records on the TTX, I think with rider it balances out to near 50/50 weight distribution. I'm not too concerned about it yet. I'll know more after the first track test.
I've got my charger cable extension dongle now, and I ran the bike down to about 90% SOC on the dyno, so I should be able to do a test charge with the Manzanita Micro tomorrow.
In other news, the HVR lives again after a gearbox rebuild. The decision was made to switch over to some Bel-Ray Gear Saver 80W oil over the lighter weight racing stuff I had been using. Initial impressions are favorable and it doesn't feel as though I'm sacrificing much power to the thicker stuff. If it helps me finish races, I'll happily trade some HP.