My new Empulse R (147 miles on clock, not yet out of first run in stage), does not know it is moving any more.
* Everything okay until moving
* On moving, speed reads 0, green stopped-but-drive-engaged warning lights remain flashing as if stopped
* Rev counter still works, as does gear indicator, and motor temp
* After a few hundred meters the red system fault triangle comes on
* No error code on dash, but as it's cold in the UK right now the dash is showing the usual "regen disabled" message
I've turned the bike off and on repeatedly, put it back on charge and off, no help. Mailed Brammo support earlier in the week, still waiting for a response (prodded them again today
, but wondered if anyone here might be able to offer support (even if it's just moral - gutted that my bike is off the road before I'd managed to get it over 3500 rpm :/ ).
My instinct is that the speed sensor has become disconnected - clearly the dash can talk to the motor, just not get any speed info - any tips where to look for that if it's user accessible appreciated.