Author Topic: Newbie from N.C.  (Read 1299 times)

Super Dave

• Like my hog?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Newbie from N.C.
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »
Hello,

I have been following Brammo for a while now. I have been in the motorcycle industry for most of my life. The electric bikes have captured my attention. I do not have one yet so I am here to find out what owners think of their rides. I really want to start a dealership of EV only vehicles and this product seems to be heading in the right direction. I look forward to hearing about your bikes and my future ride!

Dave
I started out with nothing. I still have most of it!

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Newbie from N.C.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:49:03 PM »
Hi Super Dave and welcome to the forum. I don't know about the other owners (actually, yes I do) but I love my bike and ride it daily (as weather permits...but I'm a wimp when it comes  to the cold, so I don't ride much in the winter).
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie from N.C.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 12:38:46 AM »
I do not have one yet

Join the club!  Quite a few of us here are potential Brammo Empluse buyers who a patiently waiting for it to be released.  My username is my number on the wait list.  We're expecting the Empulse to be unlike any e-moto ever built -- but none of us can tell you anything about what it's like to ride or own.  But we'll let you know the minute we know.   :)

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie from N.C.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 12:52:29 AM »
Welcome, Dave.

I too am enrolled in the Empulse Great Wait.

And as valuable as opinions on this list will be for you, I also strongly recommend you find a dealer and go test ride some electric bikes.

I had my first ride a couple of weeks ago and, as a 40 year motorcyle rider, found it mind boggling. Like floating on a magic carpet.

So read here, but then involve all your senses. Enjoy!