General > Welcome Forum

Our Demographics

(1/13) > >>

Brammofan:
I just saw this over on the Tesla forum and thought it would be cool to give it a try over here.
Here's the original post from their forum:

--- Quote ---I am curious as to what type of people the reservation holders are. Let's share some personal information while we wait for our babies to come.
I am a 48 year old internist. I have been in practice in Gurnee Il for 20 years. Married, 2 teen boys. My hobby is building wooden ship models. I drive a Chevy Volt. Now you know!
--- End quote ---
So, age, career/job, location, marital status, kids, hobbies, what you're driving/riding now.  I'll start.

I am a 50 year old federal government employee (lawyer) in Kansas City, Missouri, who's been at this job for about 25 years.  Married.  Four kids (age range: 22-10).  My hobbies are EV enthusiast?, camping, corporate stalking, and geocaching.  I am driving a Honda Pilot and riding a 2010 Brammo Enertia.

Phantom:
I am a 41 year old Corporate Controller in Massachusetts (Conservative, not a Democrat), Married 17 years, 2 daughters whose ages are 14 & 12. I am into snowboarding, exotic plants, mtn. bike riding, and playing cards. My cage is a 2004 Ford Taurus; my ride is white 2010 Brammo Enertia #109.

Mr.Rodgers:
Market Research
DC area
No kids
Sports(I try to participate more than spectate), investing, tinkering on the car, bike, or house
I drive either a 1989 Porsche 944 S2 or a 2006 Toyota Corolla

EmpulseRider:
32, Married with no kids... yet, one on the way :)
Network Engineer / Programmer (11 years)
Littleton, CO
Hobbies: Snow Boarding, Mountain Bike Riding, Bow Hunting, Motorcycle Riding... Talking sense into EV nay sayers using simple to understand numbers and logic.
2012 Cruze ECO, 2007 GSXR 750

Richard230:
I'm 67, been riding for 50 years for almost every day. I have owned 40 motorcycles and accumulated almost 800,000 miles on two wheels.

I am retired from a city engineering department, where I worked for 35 years.

I currently have 6 motorcycles: a 2002 Yamaha FZ1, a 2005 Triumph Bonneville, a 2006 Suzuki SV650, a 2007 BMW R1200R, a 2009 BMW F650GS and a 2010 Electric Motorsport GPR-S with 24 dead and dying 50 Ah Hi Power batteries.

I own one car: a 1998 Saturn SW2 station wagon with almost 21,000 miles on the clock.

I have a married daughter and two granddaughters. She owns two motorcycles (a 1981 BMW R65LS and a 2003 Kawasaki 250 Ninja) and her husband owns two VFR's, a 1986 700 and a 2000 800.

I like to ride my motorcycles into the Santa Cruz Mountains and go hiking, as well as going on camping trips. I also like reading and learning as much as I can about motorcycles.

I am waiting for another electric motorcycle to arrive and hope that I can finally get rid of the GPR-S to someone who can make it run again.   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version