Author Topic: Oregon sayin "hey"  (Read 1798 times)

enertia-ette

• Empulse Guru
  • My Enertia, Dorothy
    • View Profile
    • Motorcycle Travel America
    • Email
Oregon sayin "hey"
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
I forgot to introduce myself! I am riding a sweet white Enertia in Portland, Oregon..a very "green" state. I love my bike. Everyone thought the new bike was going to look like a scooter..no offense to the great scooters out there....but, it looks and feels like a motorcycle. Ive got everyone freaked out because now they dont hear me coming and I sneak up on everybody. They make me take the lead so they can keep their eye on me!!  :D
We are quite fortunate to be getting charging stations along our major interstate freeway so, longer trips may be coming my way without the new technology for better batteries. I have been riding whenever possible which means rain or shine and can say that, living in a state that gets a lot of rain...this bike is fabulous! No power band to kick in and slip on wet pavement!
I am looking forward to showing off this bike. I get more attention riding it.....

Thank you, Brammo...  Love my Enertia

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Oregon sayin "hey"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 03:16:22 PM »
I picked the white Enertia, too. I can't wait until more charging stations are widely available. I work for a Japanese company that makes solar power charging stations. I am glad you have a good riding experience with the Enertia in the rain. Today was going to be my first ride in the rain with it, but it cleared up.

OR seems like a nice state to live in.

enertia-ette

• Empulse Guru
  • My Enertia, Dorothy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:49:45 PM »
Dont you think that the rack under the brake light would be a great place for a solar panel??
Does your company sell the charging systems to consumers?

FYI..I have an extra set of panels from the bike down in AZ getting custom paint!

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:56 PM »
It could be used, but I think a much bigger panel would be needed based on today's solar panel standards. I am thinking about hooking up to two 200 watt demo solar panels at work. They are roughly 4' x 5' in size per panel.

Unfortunately, my company only makes commercial solar charging stations at this time. The details are still confidential, but I hope that I can help promote them soon.

I am also considering a custom paint job if it is sponsored by my company. I can't wait to see how your paint looks. I checked out the link you posted already in another thread.

enertia-ette

• Empulse Guru
  • My Enertia, Dorothy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 03:50:38 PM »
As soon as I get pics, I will make them available so all can see.  8)