Author Topic: Blast from the Past - BrammoBrian on Charging your Enertia  (Read 1562 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Blast from the Past - BrammoBrian on Charging your Enertia
« on: February 28, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
Just saw this again for the first time.  A short video by Brian about how to charge your Enertia:

Brian produced this video before this forum began, so I'm glad I saw it come up one of the Youtube "related videos."

That extra click, past the steering lock position, was a little hard to find the first time I tried it.  Now, it's second nature. 
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
Re: Blast from the Past - BrammoBrian on Charging your Enertia
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »
These kinds of videos are great. Too bad they haven't done anything like this for months (or years?)

I can only guess that everybody at Brammo is too busy with getting ready for the big reveal to spend any time telling us what they are up to. I wonder if any amount of pleading, threatening, whining, or whatever, will have any success at getting any news out of Brammo. Something tells me that they are just going to ignore all that and let the world know when they are good and ready -- not before.
Richard #935 #595 #44

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Blast from the Past - BrammoBrian on Charging your Enertia
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
This was a bit of a one-of-a-kind video for them, and, if I had to guess, it was more about Brian doing this on his own than Brammo doing a video. 

That 'extra click' in the key position was one of those things that seemed to be a common complaint from the brand new owners.  I think with the Enertia Plus, since they got rid of the tank button, the display will light up with "Charging" as soon as the key clicks into position.  An improvement in design and function, for sure.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki