Author Topic: Coffee at Dawn  (Read 1639 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Coffee at Dawn
« on: March 25, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »
Sadly I forgot to take a picture till I was getting ready to leave....I should have taken a photo when everybody was crowded around the bike asking questions (one had lived in Ashland and knew about Brammo).

A ride out to the East Mountain...bikers hang there each weekend...as soon as I pulled in I had a whole group come over...I actually parked away from the other bikes as I know, from experience, that the Brammo will draw a crowd...

Answered questions for about 30 minutes** and the headed back to Albuquerque...34 miles round trip...BEAUTIFUL weather.

Charging now, doing my mothers taxes and then out for another ride...I wanted to ride 100 miles this weekend...only at 70, so I have some work to do :)

Gavin

**sending the publicity bill to Brammo

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Coffee at Dawn
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:33:33 PM »
And you will not I am keeping with my rebel attitude and parking in the No Parking area :)

G

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Coffee at Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »
A simple trip is never unexciting when you ride one of these. :)
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Deadly Silent Ninja

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 08:07:35 PM »
Is that guy wearing a newspaper hat? ???

I guess, paraphrasing Brammofan, a simple trip is never unexciting when you wear one of those...  ;D

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »
Why yes...yes he is :)

59 miles today...93 for the weekend....grrr, wanted 100....was tempted to just randomly drive for 7 miles, but I try not to ride without some purpose...luckily fun is a purpose...

Still...at least three motorcycle accidents this weekend...2 fatal...so I dont do random driving.

Gavin