Author Topic: brammo newsletter  (Read 1256 times)

1lesscar

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
brammo newsletter
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:50:23 PM »
No mention of Empulse. WTF, should I be worried?? :-\ :'(

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: brammo newsletter
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:53:17 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to see something about the Empulse too but I guess we will have to wait. I would not worry about it though... I have faith that they WILL go to production in May, and we WILL see deliveries in July. Just have to be (more) patient...

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
Brammo isn't saying anything at all about the Empulse. I asked if they could at least tell me the available colors (so I can start scoping out some matching gear), and even that's a secret.

Never any harm in asking…….
As you know everything is under wraps at the moment including the colors.
Sorry I can’t be more helpful….. but not long now :)

Kind regards and best wishes

Adrian

Argh! Perhaps tomorrow there will be news... perhaps...
Richard #935 #595 #44

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »
I've been going on the working theory that they aren't going to stomp on the Plus's Day in the Sun by upstaging it with Empulse news. 

The Plus deserves a full news cycle, news articles, and buzz all to itself before there is an Empulse news dump that knocks the Plus out of the spotlight. 

Is it working?  Well, I personally know much more about the Plus than I ever did before....

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »
I hope that's not true. There was no new plus info in the last E+ newsletter, I would hope Brammo isn't waiting until June to release Empulse info.
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

LGHTCYCL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
I hope that's not true. There was no new plus info in the last E+ newsletter, I would hope Brammo isn't waiting until June to release Empulse info.

I wouldn't worry to much. I agree with the other comment about the Empulse stealing the Enertia Plus's thunder. Interesting about the new battery chemistry and using 2 battery packs instead of 6. I imagine them hard at work most nights and on the weekends testing new battery configurations. They could be using a similar battery confirmation scaled appropriately for our favorite future bike  ::)! I say the more range the better! I recall hearing about Brammos design philosophy is like the computer industry-put the latest and greatest technology in the bikes and people will buy them all the more. That could be another reason why they've been so quiet about it.

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 12:02:11 AM »
Empulse will almost certainly use the same cell chemistry, if not the exact same cells as Enertia Plus.

I have no doubt there are many sleepless nights going on at Brammo HQ. They want these bikes out even more than we do.. if that's possible : P
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/