Author Topic: Can we attend the May 8th unveiling?  (Read 2140 times)

badamsfx

• View Profile
Can we attend the May 8th unveiling?
« on: April 19, 2012, 10:51:33 PM »
I've inquired via Twitter and Youtube and just sent a request via Brammo's website. I'll let you know if they respond.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Can we attend the May 8th unveiling?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 11:03:05 PM »
I was told it is "Media Only"....

But I think they might give out a pass to a few of the Forum Members if they ask...but that is just me guessing.

Gavin

Vibetrippin

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:37 PM »
Due to Brammo not being available in Canada yet, I'm not even a pre-order. Thus, I'm going to miss out on the webcast.
Any chance that one of you fine folk is going to be catching it and hosting it somewhere that I'll be able to check it out afterward?

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:25 AM »
Due to Brammo not being available in Canada yet, I'm not even a pre-order. Thus, I'm going to miss out on the webcast.
Any chance that one of you fine folk is going to be catching it and hosting it somewhere that I'll be able to check it out afterward?
I'm not sure what service they will be using to webcast it, but I'm pretty sure that video of it will be up everywhere within minutes. 

I don't think I'll be in LA that day, but either way, you'll see it here (on the forum) either live, or soon after the event. Guaranteed.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Can we attend the May 8th unveiling?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
Okay, so the word is, if you want an invitation to the launch ask thespecialone a/k/a Adrian Stewart astewart@brammo.com. I'm sure he'll do his best to get you in, depending on space and fire code violations, etc.
Brammo will email the webcast details to all the pre orders but they know those details will be shared far and wide…probably by me.

badamsfx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:26 AM »
And the official reply via Twitter is "Attendance for the May 8th event is by invitation only. We will be broadcasting live online for everyone else." I may hit up the guy above but I may be busy with work too.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
If I lived in or near LA, I'd be there.  It's the time and cost of traveling there from KC that's keeping me away.

2Slow4u

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 09:21:31 AM »
You can go if you got the invite ;)

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 09:46:14 AM »
I received the invite this morning.  But I don't plan to fly down to LA to attend, although it does seem like a lot of fun.  I'll have to see the photos and read about the event here.   :)
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

cogito

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 10:07:54 AM »
I've been on the enertia plus list, but wanted to check out the empulse and I live close (1.2 miles from event) so I added my name to the empulse list last week. Received invite this morning. Who knows, I may be caught up in empulse fever.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 10:14:45 AM »
I would have gone in a heartbeat...sounds like TONS of fun...

But it is my granddaughters first birthday that day...and the price I would pay to miss it would be very HIGH.

Plus my life if hectic that week already (warrior dash, birthday, outreach clinic etc)

Gavin

Lastb0isct

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 10:26:00 AM »
I got the invite and live in Los Angeles.  I'm planning on being there but when I try and RSVP I'm getting an error from their form.

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

So maybe it was sent by error?  Anyone know who I can contact to get this sorted out?  Should I e-mail astewart@brammo.com?

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »
I got the invite and live in Los Angeles.  I'm planning on being there but when I try and RSVP I'm getting an error from their form.

Not Found

So maybe it was sent by error?  Anyone know who I can contact to get this sorted out?  Should I e-mail astewart@brammo.com?

Yes... definitely let him know that the error is happening, and that you are attending. 

Lastb0isct

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »

Not Found

Yes... definitely let him know that the error is happening, and that you are attending. 

I e-mailed them via their form on the website.  I already got a response from him.  I'm psyched! This is going to be awesome!  I wonder if I can bring a guest?!?

socalmike

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
RSVP'd to attend the Brammo unveiling in LA next month. This motorcycle is going to be HOT this summer! Everyone's going to want to get their hands on 'em, especially when they start seeing them in the sportbike mags. Good thing I'm already on the waiting list ;-)