Author Topic: energica  (Read 1355 times)

1lesscar

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
energica
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
check this out.

another player.

http://www.ecrp.eu/en/order-energica.html

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: energica
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »
CRP unveiled that at EICMA in Milan last November. They announced last week that they won't bee racing this year in the TTXGP or the e-Power. Also, one of their riders, Shelina Moreda, was recently outed by Brammo as one of their test riders on the Empulse.
But yes, it's a pretty cool bike.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Deadly Silent Ninja

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:15:27 PM »
Not as good-looking as the Empulse (or at least I hope, as we have yet to see the final design), but it is a serious motorcycle.  8)

The price is a bit on the high end though, but it is great to see that more and more race-tested electric motorcycles available. It's unfortunate that they will not be racing this year, though.

1lesscar

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:56:06 PM »
CRP unveiled that at EICMA in Milan last November. They announced last week that they won't bee racing this year in the TTXGP or the e-Power. Also, one of their riders, Shelina Moreda, was recently outed by Brammo as one of their test riders on the Empulse.
But yes, it's a pretty cool bike.

Are you sure Moreda is not a Brammo test rider. I thought I heard in the Bramshuer interview that there are two test riders.

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
Are you sure Moreda is not a Brammo test rider. I thought I heard in the Bramshuer interview that there are two test riders.

I think that BrammoFan said:
Craig Bramscher revealed that Shelina Moreda is one of the test riders for Brammo.

I assume that Steve Atlas is the other test rider. Or do the only unleash him during the races? :)
Richard #935 #595 #44

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »
Energica's webpage header image sure paints a bizarre picture...

I'm going to be chased by a couple of other bikers (riding the same type of bike as mine), and then wind up at the sea side with a hot, barefooted babe, but keep my riding suit on (including my helmet) while I talk to her.

I would have thought that a helmet would be a rather impractical barrier to intimacy. But what do I know? Perhaps that's how they roll in Italy!
Richard #935 #595 #44

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:40:20 PM »
From http://www.ecrp.eu/en/streetbike/energica-electric-streetbike.html
Energica: the first electric streetbike with racing DNA.

Curious... I thought that the Empulse was an electric streetbike with racing DNA in spades, and unless eCRP can somehow start production of their bike within the next month or so, I don't see how they can claim to be first.

Perhaps they mean "first for eCRP".

In any case, the Energica is certainly a very good looking bike with some attractive target specifications. Let's all hope that they can deliver and be a success. The more successful electric motorcycle companies, the better, I say.
Richard #935 #595 #44

1lesscar

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
 :D

you should see the video, then it will all make sense  ;D
Energica's webpage header image sure paints a bizarre picture...

I'm going to be chased by a couple of other bikers (riding the same type of bike as mine), and then wind up at the sea side with a hot, barefooted babe, but keep my riding suit on (including my helmet) while I talk to her.

I would have thought that a helmet would be a rather impractical barrier to intimacy. But what do I know? Perhaps that's how they roll in Italy!

2Slow4u

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
The specs look nice but the price is out of my league.