Author Topic: Can't wait for the Plus so I can do rides to the top of the Sandia Mountains.  (Read 1286 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
One of my favorite group rides (and solo rides too) is leaving Albuquerque and going through the Canyon and then up to the top of the Sandia Mountain (I've done it on my bicycle too, but the scooter is much funner)...

Can't do it on the Enertia....32 miles each way and going from 5250 feet up to 10360...

But the Plus "should" do it...yes the ride up will use quite a bit of battery...but the ride back should use little...and I do know a few places to "loot" some charge on the way back if needed...

In fact I have about 6 favorite rides I can't do on the E that I can on the Plus....

So I can't wait :)

A little video of a ride in the fall, 2010...I apologize as I don't have a helmet cam and was riding up the hill while holding my iPhone in my left hand...something I don't recommend as I didn't have much fun leaning into the many many curves like I usually do...

Once I get the Plus I might have to invest in a helmet cam and make some videos for Brammo....

Gavin

Sandia 10/17/10-redone

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
Once I get the Plus I might have to invest in a helmet cam and make some videos for Brammo....

Definitely : )
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
One of the best videos I ever took was with my Brammo FlipCam, screwed onto a short (6") tripod, and stuck into my front pocket (back when I though my jean jacket was enough ATGATT). It was a good level -- almost even with my shoulders -- and stayed pretty stable.

Here it is... okay, so not THAT stable:
First Electric Motorcycle on the Bridge
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
A helmet cam would be nice, but you just need some duct tape and you're good to go:

Richard #935 #595 #44