Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

Empulse Event Cliff Notes

(1/4) > >>

Sorian:
I missed the live event and trying to view it now is doing a fast forward only.

Does anyone have the cliff notes version?

amahoser:
Feed was choppy... I think 18,995 for the R available June and 16,995 for non R, not available til 2013. No specs for the non R that I can gather.

Gavin:
To me it seems the specs are the same, just the R has lots of carbon fiber (fenders, lights and such) while the non R has plastic for those parts.

I think the R goes on sale first to grab the bigger money from early adopters, then the price comes down some.

It does seem like they could make the non r and r at the same time, but it makes good business sense to sell the expensive ones first and once that market is taken care of, to expand.

Gavin

karlInSanDiego:
Soory, but that's pretty chump to offer lower spec one for just 2k less, and make you wait at least another half a year.  Not a wise move.

Gavin:
Yeah, I would love to see both come out right away...especially since I would love Empulsebuyer to get one and I know he wants the 16995 version (a 14995 version would be even better)...

The original Enertia was fairly expensive and came down in price rather quickly...I don't see that happening right away with the Empulse, but it could drop a bit after the early adopter sales...

G

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version