Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

Possible Financing option for the Empulse from Sheffield Financial

(1/2) > >>

Phantom:

From today's press release:

At the launch party, Brammo announced the Empulse and Empulse R will cost $16,995 and $18,995 respectively with financing available from Sheffield Financial. Through this financing, customers will be able to purchase the new Empulse and Empulse R from Brammo dealers as follows:

Empulse: 8.9% for 72 months at $303, 6.9% financing for 60 month at $334 and 3.9% for 36 months at $499

Empulse R: 8.9% for 72 months at $339, 6.9% financing for 60 month at $373 and 3.9% for 36 months at $558

==================================================================================

I just gave Sheffield Financial a call to see what financing terms they were offering on the Brammo Empulse now that the price range known.

Link: http://www.sheffieldfinancial.com/

I spoke with their sales department. They are aware of Brammo and I was told:

Interest Rate 3.9% for 36 months
Interest Rate 6.9% for 60 months
Interest Rate 8.9% for 72 months

Auto/Motorcycle Loan Calculator

Link: http://www.cars.com/go/advice/financing/calc/loanCalc.jsp?mode=full

I think the rates are decent for a brand new product like the Empulse.

I am planning to finance whichever Empulse version I finally decide to buy. I am leaning toward the Non-R at the moment.

Mr.Rodgers:
Ouch.  I was hoping for some kind of 0% for a year type of deal

scuderia:
FYI we have 4.99% for 60 months and 5.24% for 72 available from one of our local credit unions... we've already done some Enertia deals at these rates. Not as good as 0% but those rates cost the manufacturer as much as $3K to buy down..
So when you see those rates they will be on brand models that aren't moving.. not a something Brammo should have to deal with this year anyway.
Cheers,
Don

CAT in HAWAII:

--- Quote from: scuderia on May 09, 2012, 10:30:15 AM ---FYI we have 4.99% for 60 months and 5.24% for 72 available from one of our local credit unions... we've already done some Enertia deals at these rates. Not as good as 0% but those rates cost the manufacturer as much as $3K to buy down..
So when you see those rates they will be on brand models that aren't moving.. not a something Brammo should have to deal with this year anyway.
Cheers,
Don

--- End quote ---
Yeah, even in Hawaii you can get all type of green loan around the 5% from credit unions to the big banks ,,,
Oh well,,, big decisions now,,, R or no R,,,, I think the more R orders they get, the longer it'll take to get a non-R version out,,, :P

Virtually Yours:
Shopping rates!
There's no question for me about which model. When it comes to financing, for an extra <$30 a month I'll take the R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version